Intellectual Property Rights
Our intellectual property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, including all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics in the Site (collectively, the "Content"), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the "Marks").
Our Content and Marks are protected by copyright and trademark laws (and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws) and treaties in the United States and around the world.
The Content and Marks are provided in or through the Site "AS IS" for your personal, non-commercial use or internal business purpose only.
Your use of our Site
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, including the "PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES" section below, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to:
- access the Site; and
- download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access.
solely for your personal, non-commercial use or internal business purpose.
Except as set out in this section or elsewhere in our Terms, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
If we ever grant you the permission to post, reproduce, or publicly display any part of our Site or Content, you must identify us as the owners or licensors of the Site, Content, or Marks and ensure that any copyright or proprietary notice appears or is visible on posting, reproducing, or displaying our Content.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, Content, and Marks.
Please review this section and the "PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES" section carefully prior to using our Site to understand the (a) rights you give us and (b) obligations you have when you post or upload any content through the Site.
Submissions: By directly sending us any question, comment, suggestion, idea, feedback, or other information about the Site ("Submissions"), you agree to assign to us all rights in such Submission. You agree that we shall own this Submission and be entitled to its unrestricted use and dissemination for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You are responsible for what you post or upload: By sending us Submissions through any part of the Site you:
- confirm that you have read and agree with our "PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES" and will not post, send, publish, upload, or transmit through the Services any Submission that is illegal, harassing, hateful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, bullying, abusive, discriminatory, threatening to any person or group, sexually explicit, false, inaccurate, deceitful, or misleading;
- warrant and represent that your Submissions do not constitute confidential information.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
User Generated Contributions
The Site does not offer users to submit or post content directly. We may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation.
Guidelines For Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- You should have firsthand experience with the us.
- Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hateful language.
- Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity.
- You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review.
Third-Party Websites And Content
The Site may contain links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, sound, video, information, applications, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content"). We do not endorse those Third-Party Websites or Content, including their accuracy, opinions, reliability, or privacy practices.
If you decide to visit Third-Party Websites or use their Content, you do it at your own risk. The rules in these Terms won't apply there. Any purchases made on Third-Party Websites are between you and the third party and you agree that we're not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from using or relying on their content, products, or services.
Term and Termination
These Terms will remain effective during your use of the Site. Alongside all other provisions outlined in these Terms, we retain the sole discretion, without any notice or incurring liability, to deny access to and use of the Site, including the blocking of specific IP addresses, for any reason or without reason. This includes, but is not limited to, breaches of representations, warranties, covenants within these Terms, or violations of any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right to terminate your participation or usage of the Site at any time. This termination can occur at any time, solely at our discretion.
Modifications and Interruptions
We cannot ensure continuous availability of the Site at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site.
You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site. Nothing in these Terms will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Limitations Of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Your sole remedy against company for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content.
You acknowledge and accept personal responsibility for your conduct on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its affiliated entities, employees, agents, and third-party information providers from any claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary, and indirect damages, along with reasonable attorneys' fees. This indemnification is a result of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or its Content, or any violation of these Terms by you.
- These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
- There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of the Site.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Technupur (Pvt) Limited